Congratulations to Zacco’s new European Patent Attorneys
30 September 2019
They did it!
David Shanks (Stockholm), Synnøve Therese Flister (Oslo) and Jenny Isaksson (Lund) have passed this year’s European Qualifying Exams and have now received their authorisation as European Patent Attorneys. With this authorisation, they are entitled to represent clients before the European Patent Office (EPO). Congratulations!
Do you need help patenting your invention in Europe? We have around 60 authorised European Patent Attorneys at Zacco, and you are welcome to contact any of them. All attorneys have extensive experience in their technical field and understand your technology. Please find all employees here.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022