Ejvind Christiansen celebrates 50th work anniversary
1 Oktober 2018
It is a rare occasion: Today we have the great pleasure to congratulate our dear colleague Ejvind Christiansen on his 50th work anniversary at Zacco. He is widely appreciated among clients and co-workers for his gentle manner, his sense of humour and his unpretentious way in combination with a brilliant mind and deep understanding for his field. He is considered a true Zacco ambassador and a source of inspiration as well as knowledge throughout the organisation.
Highlights from Ejvind’s work biography
Ejvind joined Zacco on 1 October 1968 as a patent attorney. His technical experience lies mainly within pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology and healthcare products.
He has now 50 years of experience working with intellectual property and has gained special expertise in Danish and international patent litigation and oppositions, infringement and validity opinions, European patent practice, US patent practice, international patent strategy and restoration of rights. Today, he is head of Zacco’s Danish Litigation support team.
During his long and ongoing career, Ejvind and his team have assisted many clients, among others Eli Lilly, Astra Zeneca and Pfizer. For example, he has given technical advice during lawsuits and thus contributed to stopping copies of several “blockbusters”. On many occasions, the cooperation on particular cases extended beyond Denmark to lawyers in Sweden, and also Norway and Finland.
Ejvind is a former member of the Board and Council of European Patent Attorneys and presently a substitute member of Council. He was a member of the Examination Committee III for the EQE for 15 years.
He is a member of the Disciplinary Board of Appeals at the EPO and a former technically qualified judge at the Maritime and Commercial Court (“the Patents Court”) and other Danish Courts. Ejvind is a former Vice-president of the Danish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (Danish AIPPI group), and delegate to the Executive Committee of AIPPI.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022