Five Rising Stars among Zacco’s attorneys: Congratulations!
3 Oktober 2018
To be ranked as a Rising Star by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) is a special honour. Zacco is very proud to congratulate five of our attorneys on this impressive achievement.
European Patent Attorneys Malin Mattson (Stockholm) and Ulf Juhlin-Dannfelt (Gothenburg) are listed as Rising Stars for Sweden.
On the list for Norway, Patent Attorneys Elen Margrethe Brendeford, Synnøve Therese Flister and Burhaan Hassan can be found. They work out of Zacco’s office in Oslo.
At Zacco, we have the fantastic opportunity to be inspired by and work together with thirteen IP Stars as ranked by MIP earlier this year. As a firm, Zacco has been awarded MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” for the third consecutive year in 2018.
You can view all Rising Stars and IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cybersecurity.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022