Four Zacco attorneys ranked as Rising Stars by Managing IP
22 Oktober 2020
Congratulations to our colleagues listed in the third edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars which has been released now!
Signe Damm (Aarhus) is listed as Rising Star for Denmark, as she was last year.
On the list for Norway, you can spot Zacco’s Rising Stars Burhaan Hassan who made it on the list for a third consecutive time, and Sindre Fossum from the Oslo office. Well done!
Looking at the rankings for Sweden, we proudly congratulate David Shanks located at the Stockholm office on being ranked as Rising Star again.
The Rising Star rankings 2020/2021 are a result of Managing IP’s comprehensive research and review of firms and practitioners in the IP industry. The Rising Stars ranking recognises some of the best up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients. The information is obtained during the research for the IP STARS rankings and MIP awards programme and reviewed with the objective to identify new talent with typically less than 10 years‘ work experience and below partner level. More about the methodology can be found here.
You can view all 22 of Zacco’s Rising Stars, IP Stars and notable practitioners featured by Managing IP here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please contact our closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022