Global IP Awards 2020: Zacco awarded Firm of the Year in Sweden
30 Januar 2020
Yesterday, Zacco had the honour of receiving another Firm of the Year award at the Global IP Awards ceremony that took place in London. The inaugural ceremony was hosted jointly by the IP media platforms WTR – World Trademark Review and IAM – Intellectual Asset Management. The awards are designed to recognise an outstanding achievement in IP litigation, prosecution and transactional work during 2019.
Zacco is proud to be awarded Firm of the Year in the category Trademark prosecution in Sweden. Senior Partner and Team Manager Claes Agnvall from Stockholm and Senior Partner Maria Beijer from Malmö and Copenhagen had the pleasure to attend the gala dinner and collect the award on Zacco’s behalf. This recognition underlines our strong position in the Scandinavian region and the quality work that our attorneys deliver.
Click here to view the full list of Global IP Awards winners.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022