Hampus Rystedt has been appointed to SACEPO
2 März 2018
We are pleased to announce that Senior Partner and European Patent Attorney Hampus Rystedt has been appointed as a member of the Standing Advisory Committee before the European Patent Office (SACEPO) and its working party on the guidelines for the term 2018-2020. SACEPO is the EPO’s main advisory body and is consulted on all major issues relating to the development of the European patent system. The working party on guidelines is consulted on proposed changes to the EPC Implementing Regulations and on the annual revision of the Guidelines for Examination.
Members of SACEPO are nominated by the patent profession (represented by epi) or industry (represented by Business Europe), or ad personam by the President of the EPO. Hampus has been nominated ad personam by the President and is thus, in this regard, not representing epi.
Congratulations on your appointment, Hampus!Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022