Herning, Denmark – now also on the Zacco map!
5 März 2018
Once again, Zacco is expanding and has as of 1 March 2018 taken over the activities of the patent consultancy Patender. By that we can now also be reached in Herning, Denmark.
Patender is a minor patent consultancy founded in January 2014 by Bjarne Carlsen who – together with paralegal Manuela Schult – is now joining Zacco. Bjarne is a highly-skilled European Patent Attorney and European Design Attorney with several years of experience within patent consultancy and holds two M.Sc. in both Electrical Engineering (Acoustics) from Technical University of Denmark and Biomedical Engineering from Aarhus University.
We are strengthening our local presence in Jutland and can assist our clients locally and from a local perspective – and in addition with the Zacco 360° approach to IP and with an extensive network of expertise throughout all Zacco offices and countries.
If you have any questions regarding the new office and operation, please contact Area Manager Bjarne Carlsen or Team Manager Jens Jørgen Schmidt.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022