IAM Patent 1000: Zacco achieves top results on firm and individual level
12 Juni 2020
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has now issued the 2020 edition of IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals 2020 – a comprehensive guide that identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. Zacco is proud to announce that 18 attorneys from Denmark, Sweden and Norway are recognised and featured among the leading practitioners.
Recommended attorneys Hans Christian Nielsen, Johan Nyander, Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Pernille Thorsboe, Thomas Sundien, Casper Struve and Michael Schandorf Sorensen work out of the Danish headquarter in Copenhagen. New on the list is Jens Jørgen Schmidt, who is located at the Aarhus office.
Moreover, on firm level Zacco as a company has a SILVER ranking for prosecution in Denmark and is highly recommended for prosecution in Sweden. Zacco is also acknowledged as a recommended firm in Norway.
“The firm’s strong and longstanding client relationships with domestic and large international clients in, among others, the medical device, oil & gas, foodstuffs and beverages, fashion, toys, entertainment, sports, insurance, life sciences, wind energy, electronics, telecom, automotive and mechanical industries, all benefit from the firm’s diversity in competences, as well as its business mindset, when it comes to offering support in strategical focus areas.
Zacco also continues to provide substantial litigation support particularly in the fields of life sciences and mechanics in high-profile court cases throughout Scandinavia.” [quote from Zacco’s firm profile at IAM Patent 1000]
You have access to the full IAM rankings here.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022