IP Stars 2021 – Thirteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP
8 Juni 2021
Zacco is very proud to report 13 of our colleagues have been named IP Stars for 2021
Zacco is very proud to report that, this year, thirteen of our colleagues have been ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP, one of the leading resources for IP practitioners. These prestigious accolades are their list of the most competent, capable and recommended IP attorneys and are awarded each year after months of extensive research.
Combined with our recent ranking as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway and achieving Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year for Denmark, it has been a somewhat successful year so far. And we’re only just half way through.
The Trademark Stars for 2021 are:
Norway – Frode André Moen
The Patent Stars for 2021 are:
Germany – Olav Jaeger
Norway – Anne Sonstevold
We are proud of the contribution made by all of our colleagues in helping our clients to develop and secure their ideas but today, we would like to extend a particular congratulations to our thirteen colleagues at Zacco who have achieved this ranking, as well as to all of those who have contributed to their success.
The IP Stars rankings are the result of months of independent research by Managing IP, based on market feedback, peer and client reviews, success stories and other publicly available information. You can view their research methodology here.
Our expert attorneys can help you with all matters related to the securing of your intellectual property and ideas. From advice on developing IP Strategy or Prosecution, to registering and monitoring your logotypes to navigating how to leverage your digital brand and protect against counterfeits. Zacco Digital Trust is also perfectly positioned to help you defend your network infrastructure, develop secure software and protect your IP against unauthorised access.
For more information reach out to one of the IP Stars or one of our other experts at https://www.zacco.com/our-people/Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022