Keld Thyregod is heading Zacco’s new office in Kolding, Denmark
4 Dezember 2017
We are excited to announce that Zacco is expanding and is opening our 27th office – this time in Kolding, Denmark. We are thereby strengthening our local presence in Jutland, and can serve our clients locally, and from a local perspective.
Patent Attorney Keld Thyregod is rejoining Zacco today and will be responsible for the development of the Kolding office. Further, John Eggers Fohlmann, from our Aarhus office will also be actively involved in the Kolding operation which means that John and Keld who have previously been working closely together will be doing so again.
For the past decade, Keld has been co-owner of and patent attorney at a larger Danish consultancy firm within Intellectual Property, and prior to that he has been in the industry as patent manager. With close to 20 years’ experience, Keld has a profound knowledge of and extensive experience within intellectual property, particularly within mechanics, building technology, and wind power. Keld is graduated as Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1995 and has a broad technical understanding within mechanics and mechanical engineering in general.
If you have any questions regarding the new office and operation, please contact Area Manager, Kolding Keld Thyregod or Patent Director Hans C. Nielsen.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022