Michael Munch Østergaard wins Client Choice Award 2017
9 Februar 2017
This year’s winners of the Clients Choice Award has just been announced and Zacco is honoured to congratulate European Trademark and Design Attorney Michael Munch Østergaard as the winner for Denmark in the category “Intellectual Property – Trademarks”.
The Client Choice Awards “recognise those partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client service they provide” and is hosted by International Law Office and Lexology published by Globe Business Media in London.
Read more and see all winners here.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022