New office to be opened in Kolding, Denmark
4 Mai 2017
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that Zacco is strengthening its local presence in Denmark by opening a new office in Kolding. Zacco has currently 26 offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany and the office in Kolding will thus be our 27th.
It is expected that the office will be operational at the end of 2017. Further information and invitations for the opening event will be published in the fall.
If you have any questions about the new office please contact Hans C. Nielsen or Thomas Mølsgaard.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022