Per Björklund joins Zacco
7 April 2017
We are proud to welcome Per Björklund who joins Zacco in a new role with focus on Sales in the Stockholm area.
Per has recently been CEO at Brann AB and also have many years of experience as manager within IT-consultancy at Enea and Alten. Furthermore he has a broad technical expertise from many fields of technology and a strong interest and extensive experience of supporting the customers in the best way.
Per has a Master degree in mechanical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022