Scandinavian Patent Litigation: How and where to win
15 März 2017
Together with leading IP law firms from 20 other countries, Zacco in Denmark, Norway and Sweden have provided country chapters and case study strategies for the three Scandinavian countries to the 2nd edition of the unique and comprehensive treatise “Global Patent Litigation: How and Where to Win” (Bloomberg BNA, 2016).
Based on national law and practice – and the comprehensive experience of Zacco lawyers and patent attorneys in advising national and foreign clients in patent disputes before the national Scandinavian courts – Zacco has described the main characteristics of patent litigation, infringement conditions and defences, evidentiary process, preliminary injunction, remedies and damages, compensation of costs and border enforcement in each of the Scandinavian countries and provided strategies on how to proceed in case of patent infringement in Scandinavia.
“Global Patent Litigation: How and Where to Win” can be ordered here.
For more information regarding patent litigation in Scandinavia, please contact:Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022