SKOV wins Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s Innovation Award
27 August 2019
Every year Patent Nord Powered by Zacco hands out an innovation award to a company with a strong focus on innovation and development. This year, and for the second time, the award goes to SKOV A/S – an all-inclusive supplier of climate and farm management for animal production based in Denmark.
– SKOV receives this award, as it is a fundamental part of the company’s DNA to work innovatively with developing new products and services, says Niels Harding, Partner, Area Manager, Patent Nord Powered by Zacco.
The Innovation Award was founded by Patent Nord in 2011 and the recipients of the award are either companies or individuals, who have developed new, innovative products to a notable extent and effectively patented these new products of benefit to the Danish society.
The award ceremony takes place on Saturday 31 August at SKOV A/S Hedelund 4, Glyngøre, 7870 Roslev.
Everyone interested is welcome.
You can read more about the Innovation Award (in Danish) on Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s webpage here.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022