Top rankings for Zacco in WTR 1000 for 2019
19 Februar 2019
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. WTR has now released the rankings in a full version.
In Sweden, Zacco again receives a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”.
SILVER recommendations once more have been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.
Moreover, Zacco is proud to acknowledge that no less than six attorneys working at Zacco have received individual recommendations for 2019:
From Zacco in Norway, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup (SILVER) is recommended for her services in the “Enforcement and Litigation” category. She also received a general recommendation for “Prosecution and Strategy”.
Thus, according to their clients and peers, these Zacco attorneys are among the leading professionals within the international IP world and provide excellent counsel. Congratulations!
To view the full ranking, please go to the WTR homepage.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022