Welcome, Camrie Litwicki!
19 März 2018
We would like to express a warm welcome to Patent Attorney Camrie Agushi Litwicki who is joining the Digitalization Team in the region Denmark and Sweden South today.
Camrie has a M.Sc. in Computer Science from Blekinge Institute of Technology. Her main technical areas include wireless technology, security, and software related inventions.
She has worked as patent engineer and inhouse patent attorney at Ericsson and ST-Ericsson from 2002 to 2017, and most recently she comes from a position as patent engineer at Fingerprint Cards. Camrie has completed the Danish CEIPI program.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022