Welcome, Louise Thorning Ahle!
6 März 2018
We are pleased to announce that Attorney at Law Louise Thorning Ahle has recently joined Zacco’s Trademark and Legal team in Copenhagen.
Louise is a highly-specialised IP lawyer whose practise has been focused on trademark law for more than a decade. She holds a Master of Laws from the University in Copenhagen and has gained extensive work experience at the Danish Patent and Trademark office, the EUIPO as well as most recently at a renowned Danish corporate law firm. She has been admitted to the Danish Bar in 2017.
Louise has substantial experience in lecturing and giving presentations in Denmark and abroad within the field of IP law. Additionally, Louise is a Co-author of the handbook “Trademark Protection in the European Union with a Scandinavian View” and a blogger at the Kluwer Trademark Blog.
A warm welcome to Zacco, Louise!Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022