WTR 1000 ranks eleven Zacco attorneys
15 Februar 2021
Zacco proudly announces that we are once again ranked among the top recommended IP firms in the 2021 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In Sweden, Zacco has once again received GOLD recommendations in the category “prosecution and strategy” and SILVER recommendations in the general firm category in Denmark and the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.According to the World Trademark Review the leading firms are selected based on in-depth research covering factors such as depth of expertise and market presence.Quoting the motivation for the Danish ranking: “Zacco’s attorneys are committed to learning about their clients’ business models and strategies in order to provide the most effective guidance. They bring a professional attitude to the table, along with straightforward proposals, as well as both defensive and offensive solutions to pick from.“
Furthermore, we also have the pleasure of announcing that no less than eleven attorneys working at Zacco have received individual recommendations:
In Denmark, five longstanding attorneys are honoured with an individual recommendation, namely Thomas Mølsgaard, Stig H. Ekmann, Lone Prehn, Heidi Rehné and Knud Wallberg, all located at Zacco’s headquarters in Copenhagen, and for the first time debutant Fabio Pezzolato joins this group of highly skilled IP professionals and is „hailed for his innovative, proactive mindset“.
In Sweden, you will find that Claes Agnvall (Stockholm) and Martin Tranälv (Gothenburg) have kept their individual recommendations, continuing to be a superior and safe choice to turn to for legal and trademark work.
From Zacco in Norway, Frode André Moen (Oslo) who continues to be recommended for excellent legal consulting services is joined in good company by his colleagues, and newcomers on the list, Tone Tangevald-Jensen, „thanks to some stellar work examples“ and Per Vegard Bergheim, „whose knowledge of international processes and proactivity make him a valuable ally”.
According to their clients and peers that were part of WTR’s research activities, Zacco’s attorneys are among the leading professionals within the international IP world and provide excellent counsel. Congratulations on this impressive achievement!
To view the full ranking and read the motivations, please go to the WTR 1000 ranking for 2021.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022