Zacco awarded Firm of the Year in two categories at Global IP Awards
31 Januar 2019
Zacco had the honour of receiving two awards at an inaugural ceremony hosted jointly by the prestigious media platforms WTR – World Trademark Review and IAM. The “Global IP Awards” ceremony took place for the first time ever in London on the 30th of January 2019. The intention is to recognise outstanding achievement in IP litigation, prosecution and transactional work during 2018.
Zacco is proud to announce that we have been recognized as “Firm of the Year” in the following categories: Denmark trademark prosecution and Norway patent prosecution. This recognition underlines our strong position in the Scandinavian region and the quality work that our consultants deliver.
Legal – Trademark Director Thomas Mølsgaard from Zacco’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Senior Partner Anne Sønstevold from Oslo, Norway, were among the about 200 people who attended the gala dinner in London. They had the pleasure of receiving the awards on Zacco’s behalf. Both colleagues have been recommended on an individual level for several years: Thomas Mølsgaard for his trademark and legal work in the WTR ranking and Anne Sønstevold for her patent work by IAM.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022