Zacco increases its presence in Bergen, Norway
29 Januar 2018
We are happy to announce that Zacco’s local presence in Bergen has been further strengthened.
Zacco has had an office at Bergen’s technology transfer office (Bergen Teknologioverføring, BTO) for some time. But since Lars Henrik Platou has joined Zacco as an Associate Lawyer some weeks ago, the Bergen office is now permanently manned in order to facilitate the contact with local clients in the Bergen area. Moreover, a strong team of attorneys continues to be connected to the Bergen office on a regular basis.
If you have any further questions regarding the Bergen office, please contact Regional Director Thor B. Mosaker or Associate Lawyer Lars Henrik Platou.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022