Zacco increases local presence by launch of a new region: Zacco Sweden South
30 September 2020
Zacco stands strong and is enroute to further reinforce its position as the unmatched leader of the Scandinavian IP industry – now and in the future.
The next milestone will be the launch of region Sweden South. The new region will be managed by Senior Partner Hampus Adlerton and be operated out of a new presence in Malmoe, Sweden. The new region will be fully operational from day one. Its operations will be based on the well-established activities in the area that have been part of the larger region Denmark and Sweden South as it was called until now.
The new region will of course be open for additional talents to join.
Sweden South is a growth region both from a national and European perspective, with internationally competitive industries in different sectors. Zacco sees great potential in offering regional support in Sweden South for existing and new clients; especially within the areas of digital innovation, sustainability and life science. Moreover, the region has strong clusters with sophisticated development capability that continuously attract large investments that call for the unique approach to IP that Zacco has developed during the recent years.
Hereafter, Zacco in Scandinavia operates out of about 30 offices that are linked to independent but still unified regions in:
- Sweden East & North
- Sweden West
- Sweden South
In addition hereto, Zacco continues to increase its presence in Germany, United Kingdom and in India.
For more information please contact Hampus Adlerton, regional director Zacco Sweden South or Hans C. Nielsen, COO Zacco Group or Mats Boström, CEO Zacco Group.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022