Zacco is recommended by the Legal 500
13 April 2018
The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa rankings for 2018 have been released earlier this week.
We are pleased to acknowledge that Zacco is now recommended as a firm in three jurisdictions: Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The recommendations have been achieved in the category Intellectual Property (Sweden: Intellectual Property and Media).
Individual recommendations for nine attorneys
In Norway, Frode André Moen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup and Steinar Lie are mentioned individually for their special contribution to ” ‘a knowledgeable, responsive and creative team’, which ‘utilises its broad knowledge well’ to handle copyright, patent, trade mark and design issues.”
Niels Abrahamsen and Mogens Yde Knudsen are individually recommended Zacco attorneys situated in Denmark.
The well-renowned listing has been provided annually since 1991 and is based on merit alone to give the reader an impartial, third-party opinion on law firms active in the region.
The full listing is available online at The Legal 500.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022