Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation
25 April 2022
We are proud to announce that the Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur (AIC MUJ), has selected Zacco as their preferred partner to assist them with their international intellectual property and cyber security requirements. The incubation centre is also collaborating with S&H Partners for their IP work across India.
To establish and develop the relationship, we participated in a workshop together onsite in Jaipur on April 22nd 2022. In attendance were Zacco’s Director Portfolio Outsourcing Peggy Bengtsson, Head Business Development, Region India Debasish Kundu and Manager Patents from S&H Partners Edwin Selvaraj. It was a perfect opportunity to discuss IP matters and emerging aspects of Cyber security with entrepreneurs who are in the exciting early start-up phase and needed the right tools and advice to develop and protect their intellectual property.
Peggy Bengtsson comments: “We look forward to establishing a reliable and long-term partnership with the incubation centre, with the help of Zacco’s Indian operations. We are confident that we can make a difference for their associated entrepreneurs.”
The Atal Incubation Centre at Manipal University Jaipur is a Government of India initiative with the commendable mission of promoting innovation and making India self-reliant.
“As the centre’s vision is to provide entrepreneurs with input, in terms of knowledge and guidance, a partnership with Zacco makes perfect sense.” Zacco’s Managing Director in India, Ravi Sunderrajan, acknowledges.
Debasish Kundu adds: “The ideas and inventions that these creative young minds bring in are often great, but they have not always considered meticulous protection. To create real business assets, a 360o IP strategy can play a pivotal role. With more and more IP assets being created and managed, along with protection for intangible assets from a 360o perspective, such advice will help them to gain a competitive advantage and increase their valuation significantly. Thank you Puneet Datta and Ravindra Yadav for having me. We and I look forward to working closely with the young start-ups.”
Edwin Selvaraj from S&H Partners says: “It was a great opportunity to meet the young minds and we have positively started our journey post pandemic with this seminar at the Manipal University, Jaipur. From the discussion with students, professors & AIC, we could see they are really optimistic towards IP protection for their new innovations.”
With more than 150 years’ of experience in innovative thinking, Zacco will be able to provide best practice strategies to foster innovation and contribute to making India more self-reliant.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022
- WTR 1000 ranks ten Zacco attorneys for 202228 Februar 2022