Zacco partners with BioInnovation Institute
9 August 2019
A new partnership between Zacco and BioInnovation Institute (BII) in Denmark will help start-ups manage their IP.
BioInnovation Institute (BII) is an international hub for research-based innovation and entrepreneurship, which offers programs for start-ups, mainly focused on medtech, pharma and biotech.
Zacco will offer basic IP consultancy for all start-ups free of charge in two programs: Business Acceleration Academy and Creation House. Every week during the programs, Zacco will be present at BioInnovation Institute and available for consultancy for the start-ups.
Patent Attorney, Partner and Team Manager at Zacco, Niels Abrahamsen will advise the BII start-ups together with his team of skilled attorneys from Zacco. In an interview with BII, Niels explains a bit about how he and his team work with start-ups:
– We go through the start-ups’ business plans to understand what they work with and based on that we develop a check-list of things that are important to be in control of to attract investors. It is crucial for start-ups to be on top of their IP situation as well as to understand competition and which challenges they could be facing in the near or distant future regarding IP.
You can read the entire interview with Niels Abrahamsen here.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022