Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2021
16 Juni 2021
Zacco is, once again, proud to announce that we have been ranked as a Tier One firm for Patent Prosecution for Denmark, Sweden and Norway and in Tier Three for the Patent Contentious category in Sweden.
The results are based on extensive research by Managing IP and is drawn from the leading Patent and Trademark attorney firms across the world.
We would like to extend a huge congratulations to all of our colleagues who have contributed to this success. It is your quality advice and expertise that has once again been recognised and rewarded and you, alongside our other colleagues, are an integral part of what makes Zacco a great place to work and valued and trusted partner to many organisations across the globe.
Thank you also to our clients, for your continued confidence in our ability to secure and protect your ideas.
Read more about the latest rankings on the IP Stars website here. You will also find a full list of the Zacco attorneys who have previously been ranked as Patent or Trademark IP Stars.
The 2021 Patent rankings recognise the leading firms for Patent work across more than 50 jurisdictions. According to the IP Stars research methodology, the prosecution ranking takes into account protection / registration related work including IP Office proceedings, protection strategy and portfolio management advice as well as oppositions and appeals or litigation support. The contentious ranking covers patent-related disputes and enforcement (both within the courts and beyond).
The comprehensive research takes in to account interviews with colleagues and firms operating within the market, work information received by firms themselves, survey responses and publicly available information. The annual result is widely recognised as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market and a firm’s capability.
If you would like to work with Zacco’s expert patent attorneys on protecting your IP Portfolio, reach out to one of the following:Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022