Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2022
28 April 2022
Zacco is pleased to be able to announce that we have been shortlisted for Firm of the Year in 10 categories of the Managing IP EMEA Awards for 2022.
Now in their 17th year of awards, Managing IP are internationally renowned for their extensive knowledge of the global IP market and ongoing international developments so awards competition is fierce. With this in mind, to be recognised and shortlisted in 10 categories is truly an achievement worth celebrating.
We have been shortlisted in the following national categories:
Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year in Denmark, Sweden and Norway
Trademark Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark and Norway
Trademark Contentious Firm of the Year in Sweden
Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Sweden
Internationally, we have been shortlisted for Scandinavian Firm of the Year for both Patent and Trademark
We are also pleased to share that our colleague, Thomas Mølsgaard, is also in the running for Practitioner of the Year (Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark.
We won’t know the results until the awards ceremony, which is scheduled to take place in London on the 15th June 2022. For now, we are happy to we acknowledge that simply being shortlisted is recognition of our comprehensive expertise, our commitment to quality and innovation, and of our ability to predict and deliver on the changing needs of the European market.
Congratulations to everyone nominated and to all of our colleagues across the globe. Being shortlisted is a recognition of your success as much as it is Zacco’s.Back to all news
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP for 202124 Juni 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 April 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 April 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 April 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 April 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 April 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 März 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 März 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 März 2022
- WTR 1000 ranks ten Zacco attorneys for 202228 Februar 2022